The Hullabaloo Team would like to give a HUGE shout out to all of our amazing sponsors:
• Chronogram, the BEST magazine EVER: for sponsoring our ad in the November issue!
• Green Mountain Energy, the nation’s longest serving (and most awesome) renewable energy retailer.
• Livingston Street Early Childhood Community: socially responsible care and education for the young child. (Kingston’s most fun, creative, and inspiring day care!)
• Courtney Strong, Inc., an amazing full-service marketing and communications firm, serving the government, not-for-profit, and corporate sectors, and specializing in providing outreach and education on behalf of clients who are leading the transition to a clean energy economy.
• Clay Wood & Cotton, a fantastic shop chock full of handmade gifts and crafts supplies, in Beacon and online!
• Pop’s Tattoo Emporium, damn, they’re good! Check out their work on Facebook and visit the shop on Morton Boulevard in Kingston.
• Pages Past, purveyors of fine books and paper collectibles. Check out their incredible selection on ebay!
When we first started talking about Hullabaloo, we knew that we had some of the core skills needed to organize such an event, but we knew we couldn’t do it alone. Danielle and Joe (of Wishbone Letterpress, and the founders and craft fair wizards of Hullabaloo) could do the design work and handle most of the logistics, while Courtney (whose other hat is as a copywriter and marketing consultant, doing business as Seventh Cloud Creative Solutions) could handle the writing and marketing tasks. But, while we knew we didn’t want to make any profit from organizing Hullabaloo, pulling off something like this is no small task, and as starving artists and young entrepreneurs on a shoestring budget, we need the help of some like-minded folks who appreciate our mission and understand Hullabaloo’s concept. In order to make this event as epic as we envision, we put out a call to sponsors to help us…
• pay for printing of posters and postcards
• add all the fun elements (such as a DJ, mascot, decorations, and more!) that are necessary to
encouraging the party-like atmosphere that is part of what will make Hullabaloo unique.
• put on an exciting event where we can collect funds for The Queens Galley food pantry, because part of Hullabaloo’s goal is to craft a stronger community.
The fantastic business owners above answered our call for help and are making Hullabaloo possible— so please support them in return! Thanks, sponsors, for being part of the party!