Food Vendor Application
Please read before applying:
When + Where: June 9th, 10am-5pm, and June 10th, 11am-5pm, at the Andy Murphy Midtown Neighborhood Center, Kingston NY.
Check out our ABOUT page for more info about the vibe of the event.
Who should apply to vend at Hudson Valley Hullabaloo?
We are looking for food vendors who offer healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks. Electrical service is limited inside the building so anything beyond using a toaster oven is not permitted indoors. There is also NO AC, just large fans on the ceiling so we would like to keep it as cool as possible. Kitchen access is not permitted except for water access. If you would like to use the kitchen to cook, we must approve it and a cleaning fee for the building will be added to your booth. Spots available, 2 indoor 8x8 spaces, 1 food truck space, and 1 outdoor 10x10 tent. Due to the limited amount of space and for diversity this will be juried. We may request a menu if we receive a lot of applications.
-There are about 150 vendors there at all times, and the holiday event hosted about 3,500 shoppers over the course of the weekend.
We’re looking for:
- Companies who use healthy and fresh ingredients.
- A wide range of options within the category of your cooking.
- Some GF, Vegetarian, Paleo options.
- Vendors from the Hudson Valley and the surrounding areas
My work fits the above criteria…What else do I need to know?:
- Applications close: May 18th
- Acceptances will be sent by May 19th
- Single spaces are $150 for the weekend.
- After payment, your booth fees are not refundable (in full or in part) for any reason.
- We require that all vendors commit to vending on both days.
- Booth layout, load in times, and parking directions will be emailed to you 1 week before the event.
- All vendors must be set up by 9:30am the day of the event, and must stay set up until closing time, all vendors must be packed up by 8pm on the last day.
- 8ft tables will be available for rent for $9, all rented tables will be in place upon arrival.
What does your booth fee include?
- A 8ft wide x 8ft deep space. TENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE. Space is tight inside the venue and we request that you respect your neighbors. Outdoor vendors 10x10 tent space (must provide your own tent), and food trucks will be given a parking spot.
- A listing on our vendor page with a link to your website.
- An instagram post for your company
- A facebook post
- Postcards and printed collateral to distribute
- Limited access to electric, please note on application if needed.
All vendors are required to collect and report NYS sales tax. For more info
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.